Black Mamba Index du Forum
Black Mamba Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Stars Among The Dead (Burger Heaven) Marcy McKay

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black Mamba Index du Forum -> Administratif -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rayamick

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 10:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Stars Among The Dead (Burger Heaven) Marcy McKay Répondre en citant

Stars Among the Dead (Burger Heaven)
by Marcy McKay
rating: 5.0 (5 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Stars Among the Dead (Burger Heaven)
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Stars Among the Dead (Burger Heaven)

<h3>READ THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY!</h3>

<em>&#x201c;Me and Mama inch our way into the dark room. Shadows of bodies lie on dirty mattresses on the floor, or stretched across the bare boards themselves. People moan like they&#x2019;re in pain. Every step feels rocky &#x2018;cause we&#x2019;re walking on human trash.&#x201d;
</em>

Living on the streets is hard enough, so when Copper Daniels&#x2019; mama drags them from their cemetery home in the middle of the night, the eleven-year-old knows they&#x2019;re in big trouble. The two clash over this so-called &#x201c;secret mission&#x201d; to help an unreliable friend, but Copper can&#x2019;t seem to protect her mama from herself. By the time, they discover the first dead body, it&#x2019;s too late. They&#x2019;re running from a killer, and Copper isn&#x2019;t sure they&#x2019;ll make it out alive.
<em>Stars Among the Dead </em>is a novella, set nine months before the first book in the series, <em>Pennies from Burger Heaven</em>.

<h2>SEE WHY MARCY&#x2019;S NOVELS ARE SUCH WINNERS:</h2>
<ul>
<li>2016 Winner - Shelf Unbound Winner</li>
<li>2016 Finalist - USA Best Book Award </li>
<li>2010 Winner &#x2013; Writer&#x2019;s Leagues of Texas: Best Mainstream Novel</li>
<li>2010 Winner &#x2013; Frontiers in Writing: Best of Show</li>
</ul>
<h2>WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:</h2>

&#x201c;Copper Daniels is so plucky and your portrayal of her is vibrant.&#x201d; Pamela Fagan Hutchins, author of the&#xa0;<em>What Doesn't Kill You</em>&#xa0;romantic mystery series

&#x201c;I LOVED spending time with Copper and the gang in Paradise again.&#x201d; Robyn Bradley, author of <em>What Happened in Granite Creek</em>

<h2>INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR</h2>

Q: What makes the Burger Heaven series special?

A:&#xa0;In 2008, I drove through the gates of my local cemetery, and heard an imaginary voice whispering in my ear. It was a homeless girl who said that she and her mama lived at the Warrior Angel, but her mom had gone missing. I started writing the Burger Heaven series that night to see what happened to Copper Daniels&#x2019; family, and to her life. I love Copper because she&#x2019;s a strong female protagonist, with an unforgettable story.

Q:&#xa0;Why should readers give your books a try?

A:&#xa0;Because the Burger Heaven series are fast paced action books, with complex characters and great plots. They&#x2019;re intense stories that aren&#x2019;t afraid to explore dark matters, but with humor and hope along the way. I enjoy exploring age-old themes: good versus evil, forgiveness, redemption, as well as love conquers all.

Q: Which eBook Categories can readers find the Burger Heaven Series?

<ul>
<li>Mystery, Thriller & Suspense</li>
<li>Psychological Thriller</li>
<li>Action & Adventure</li>
<li>Literary Fiction</li>
<li>Coming of Age</li>
<li>Young Adult</li>
</ul>

Q:&#xa0;Where can readers connect with you?

A:&#xa0;Join my email list at marcymckay.com. I send out posts about once or twice a month, so I don&#x2019;t hound people. I don&#x2019;t have time. I&#x2019;m too busy working on the next&#xa0;Burger Heaven&#xa0;book. Happy reading!

Details:
price: $0.99
bound: 157 pages
publisher: SkipJack Publishing (May 14, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B0711QPYVP
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 5050 KB

Stars Among the Dead (Burger Heaven) Marcy McKay
Stars Among the Dead (Burger Heaven) .txt download Stars Among the Dead (Burger Heaven) sale book

Tags: link without registering selling online ebook, book samsung, book samsung, audio book, pdf download full book, sale book, book tablet, find audio pc bookstore book, download english, book cheap book, download english, download full book, book google docs, original book, book from htc online, free android audio selling djvu, book drive, free epub, store book, book Box

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 10:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Black Mamba Index du Forum -> Administratif -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange